Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!!

8 April is my Birthday!!  This post is late...I know...but things been happening to me lately...I promise to update you guys later once I get the results ...

Time passes by so quickly!!  I came into Mummy's life on 8 April 2005, tat is like 9 years ago!  WOW!!  So I should be more then 10 years old lor!  Coz no one knows my exact age...since I was found in a car park back then...Hmmm...so technically speaking...I am a Ah Pek! HAHAHAHAHA!  My Mummy will celebrate my *birthday* (the day I came into her life!) yearly on 8 April...:)....I will get to eat cheesecake (my fav!!) and a new toy too!  This year...Ms Foot came to celebrate my birthday too!  I just wish Cookie Gor Gor is here too....this is the first year Cookie Gor Gor is not here when I "cut" my birthday cake...I miss him so so much!!





奶奶 carried me so I can tok to Cookie Gor Gor... I wanted to share my Birthday Cake with Gor and Ms Foot....

PS:  Scrabby Mummy - it really feel weird without Cookie...miss the ah pui so so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment