Monday, August 4, 2014

Its already One Year....

Sorry for not updating but Mummy, 奶奶 and me...we all fell very sick...we have bronchitis...coughing like MAD!!  yes all 3 of us...started with Mummy, then 奶奶 and finally me....we are still trying to recover...sigh...

Anyway...yday was 3 Aug...time passes by so quickly!  Last year, we lost our Cookie gor gor suddenly...he went over to the rainbow bridge...we miss him so so much...whenever Mummy talks about Cookie gor gor, her eyes goes red....Its been a year...within this year...many things happened...but I think Mummy worries about my poor health....if you have been reading my blog, you will know I've been in and out of hospital lately....Mummy is so worried that I will follow Cookie gor gor....she wants him to bless me... 

Gor ah - I tried my best to take care of Mummy and 奶奶 BUT dunno why my health no good lately...I really tried my best ok??  Sorry if I disappoint you..

Scrabby Mummy - Cookie Woo Ah...how are you?  Are you happily playing with all your friends over at the rainbow huh?  I miss you very very much hor...I even miss hearing you SNORE!  Pls bless your 弟弟 ok...I really can't lose him as well ....

奶奶 - Cookie Woo, if i buy your number of 0308 or 3813 for one year, I think 奶奶 bankrupt liao!  You no let me strike 4D de!  

We wish you are still here with us...really MISS you...


No comments:

Post a Comment