Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Time never waits or stop for anyone...

Hi all,

This is Scrabby Mummy, its been more then a year since I last updated this blog...I know I promised to write often but with so much going on ....there is simply not much time...

Scrabby is no longer as active as before...vet just informed me last Sunday that both his eyes has cataract...thus soon he will go blind...then he no longer can control his bladder thus he is wearing diapers everyday now...He still love to smile .cheeky as well.  Then he now has a new 姐姐 (I've hired a domestic helper) to look after both 奶奶 & him.  She love Scrabby dearly and the feelings is mutual...sometimes 奶奶 and me jealous of their bond...

奶奶 also not in a good shape..she fell down last October and fractured her pelvis and cracked her lower back...was bedridden for sometime and now she is on wheelchair and also learning to walk again using the walking aid...thus you can imagine how busy I am...with 2 pioneer citizens to look after ...Scrabby is also a pioneer citizen le..except he does not get to enjoy the benefits lor...

I am sadden by the degeneration of both of them...time truly never wait or stop for anyone...of coz time does not stop for me as well...I have aged too...I have no idea how much time i have with Scrabby...I just hope that he is happy and never stop smiling...


Scrabby smiling as always :)

Scrabby in his diapers on his new bed 


Scrabby after visiting the vet on Sunday...looking tired....

1 comment:

  1. Scrabby, looks very adorable. We hope that the visit made them feel much better. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete